Day One of Choosing to be Happy :-)

Wanna help me in my journey? I'm on a journey towards making my own happiness. I'm determined to live life to the fullest and not dwell on the pitfalls anymore. I want to be content and happy in the mundane day-to-day and affect those around me in a positive way while I'm at it.

I am choosing, right now, to focus on the positive aspects of my life instead of focusing on the negative. I no longer want to overanalyze and overthink assumed hurts and slights inflicted on me.

I'm also tired of the news being so focused on what's wrong with the world and I'm going to occasionally post about uplifting and happy stories that renew my faith in people.

Anyone else searching for happiness and wanting to quit complaining about their lot in life and just embrace the positives of what they have? Come join me! I welcome all comments about happy things happening in your life! This is a happy place for people who need some positivity in their day :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Image: Don't let it get you down!

It's the little things in life...