Body Image: Don't let it get you down!

So many of us struggle with dissatisfaction with our own body image. Truth is, none of us are perfect, as much as we wish we were. Yesterday, I was having one of those days where I wasn't feeling good about my own body image and I knew that I had to snap out of those type of unsatisfied thoughts. I had to jump on my own positivity train. I wasn't quite sure how to go about doing that so I decided to just look up photos online of fashion ideas that suit my particular body type. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the women in the photos looked awesome! So what the heck was my problem? Often times the areas we are dissatisfied with can be made to look flattering if we find the right clothes to wear.

Are you unhappy with your body type? Search up what fashion styles would look good on you and try them out. You'd be surprised how great it makes you feel!

I actually just started taking an eCourse called Outfit Mastery by JoAnn Crohn of No Guilt Mom and I'm learning about my own style and how to find the right fit as well as how to accessorize and all that fun stuff. If you want to look your best on a budget then you should check it out too! I am not affiliated in any way and am just giving a little insight into what I've been up to and want to give credit where credit is due! :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One of Choosing to be Happy :-)

It's the little things in life...